Changes to my study programme

 

I am currently in my fourth year of Engineering in Renewable Natural Resources and I think that this career and the different subjects that are in the study programme are focused on training professionals capable of adapting to the different areas that exist within the labor field that the career has. In addition, I believe that teamwork is something that is practiced a lot in this career. Within the labor field there is a great diversity of jobs that one can perform as an engineer in Renewable Natural Resources, since one could go for the more humanistic side of the career and work with communities within municipalities or through the Ministry of the Environment or could work in research and conservation of flora and fauna or towards hydrology. I feel that the courses offered by the programme study at the time I enrolled at the University gave you the tools to know and have knowledge of many professional areas, which gave you the opportunity to learn different subjects and see which one you liked the most, but I feel that something very important and that the career is missing is a greater amount of professional practices in addition to the realization of more practical classes than theoretical ones.

Finally, and speaking about the current study programme, I feel that they have left out many subjects that provided very important skills and knowledge to form suitable professionals with passionate about what they are doing and with the desire to make important changes in society.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holidays

Time travel in the future