Time travel in the future

 

If I had the possibility to travel in time I would travel a few million years in the future, the first reason is because I believe that the near future won’t be so promising if we as humans don’t make changes in our systems. The second reason why I would travel to a quite distant future is because I would like to see how the Earth would work in that time, if perhaps it will be dominated by aliens or some other animal how survived the disaster that we are going to leave and now this animal is who dominates the planet Earth. Or perhaps as a species we escaped from the planet Earth and now we have a space city, which is travelling planet by planet?

I feel that the possibilities about a very distant future depend a lot on how we as humans evolve as a society and how we use the technology we acquire to make our stay on planet Earth more durable and at the same time friendly to planet Earth and the environment.

In any of the cases mentioned above, I think the most interesting thing is to see how the ecosystems and species that live with us will change and also to see which species will be able to survive a million of years more.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holidays

Changes to my study programme